Welcome to the Find a PM&R Physician Spasticity Database that allows you to locate a practicing spasticity provider in your area. You can also search more PM&R experts by specialty and practice area

Please read our disclaimer statement prior to using this service.



Physiatrists Treating Spasticity

A physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) physician can help coordinate the treatment of your spasticity. For more generalized spasticity they may prescribe oral medications, such as baclofen, tizanidine or dantrolene. For spasticity primarily affecting one or two limbs, the PM&R physicians may perform various types of injections. For generalized spasticity that has not responded to oral medications or if there are side effects to oral meds, intrathecal baclofen pumps offer an excellent treatment option. Learn more

The AAPM&R Find a Physician Spasticity Search Tool is supported in part by: